Finance and Banking Courses
The banks are the pivot of corporate and individual finance and source of funding different business and personal needs. Banks extend loans, which are vital for the growth of society and the industry. Apart from that banks offer a host of other crucial services as well such as foreign currency exchange, investment, issuing bonds and mutual funds, insurance, services related to capital market and money market, and individual services such as issuance of e-tickets, payment of bills, and services related to education.
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
- Institute for Development and Research in Banking Technology, Hyderabad, and offers executive programmes in banking technology.
- The Indian Institute of Banking & Finance, Mumbai offers certificate courses
- National Institute of Bank Management, Pune offers PGP in banking and finance.
- Indira Gandhi National Open University, Delhi offers MBF, PGDFM
- Pondicherry University provides MBA in banking technology
- University of Madras Chennai offers courses in econometrics
- National Institute of Bank Management, Pune imparts PGP in banking and finance.
- Centre for advanced financial studies, Institute for Financial Management and Research, Chennai offers PGPF and PGPFT
- The Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
- Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, offers
- Gujarat University
- Utkal University
- Annamalai University
- Shri Venkateshwara University
- Delhi School of Economics
- Marathwada University Aurangabad
- Manipur University, Imphal offers Diploma programmes in banking