Event management course teaches students to organize and manage all types of event on a large or small scale. The events usually are conferences, exhibitions, fashion shows, marriages, celebrity shows, award functions of government, films, music criteria, political meetings, launch events, press events, conventions, birthday parties, anniversary parties, and many more. The course teaches the students to visualize, plan, organize the whole event including food and entertainment, budgeting, etc.
Major Event Management Exams in India The eligibility for enrolling in an Event management course in any college is to complete graduation in any stream and then take up the one year course in event management. There are various colleges and universities that teach event management course in India. Here is a list of entrance exam for various colleges.
- Amity Institute of Event Management entrance exam
- Event management Development Institute entrance exam
- Indian Institute of Event Management
- International Center for Event Marketing entrance exam
- National Institute of Event Management Entrance Exam
Top Event Management Institutes in India Various top colleges provide education in event management and offer quality training and help students to obtain the best knowledge to have a successful career. Following is the list of top colleges in Event management.
- Event Management development Institute, Mumbai
- International Institute of Event Management, SNDT, Mumbai
- National Institute of Event Management, Mumbai
- Apeejay Institute of Mass communication, New Delhi
- International Center for Event Marketing, New Delhi
- Indian Institute of Management, Mumbai
- Amity Institute of Event Management
- National Academy of Event Management and Development, Mumbai
- Indian School of Media
- Joseph School of Business Studies, Allahabad